15283Re: [NTB] NoteTab Pro 5.0 and NoteTab Std 5.0 released!

  • Scott Fordin
    Jul 26, 2006
      Eric Fookes wrote:
      > I am pleased to announce that the final versions of NoteTab Pro 5.0 and
      > NoteTab Std 5.0 have now been released! NoteTab 4.x customers will find
      > upgrade information on the following page:
      >
      > http://www.notetab.com/upgrade.php <http://www.notetab.com/upgrade.php>
      >
      > The NoteTab Web site also offers trial versions of both NoteTab Pro 5.0
      > and NoteTab Std 5.0. Due to lack of time, NoteTab Light 5.0 isn't
      > available yet and probably won't be released until September 2006.

      Cool. I'm confused though. The upgrade page refers to a
      "News and Updates" dialog, but no such dialog exists in
      version 4.9x. Is the idea to download the 5.0 trial, and
      then purchase it through the "News and Updates" there?
      Are there any differences between the trial version and
      the version you get if you just buy the package outright?

      Thanks,

      Scott
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic