14870Re: [NTB] Microsoft Outlook Notes to Notetab outline

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Mar 4, 2006
      Keith Cornett wrote:
      > Actually, Outlook 2003 provides options to export to:
      > Comma Separated Values (DOS)
      > Comma Separated Values (Windows)
      > Microsoft Access
      > Microsoft Excel
      > Personal Folder File (.pst)
      > Tab Separated Values (DOS)
      > Tab Separated Values (Windows)
      Jody must be away but he'll show up shortly and say ... This is off
      topic for a notetab forum. We are discussing other software besides

      There are two forums where this might be most appropriate:
      The clips list -- if you want to use a clip to manipulate the output
      from your exported file and make it into a notetab outline file for
      example (probably can be done)

      The off-topic list -- because we are really discussing something else
      besides notetab ...

      I suspect where you really belong is on the clips list with this topic.
      I am not the moderator, but they regularly ask that this list be kept
      for the basic discussion of notetab. I will copy this to the clips list
      and you can pick up the thread over there. I think they would
      appreciate it if there were no further responses on this list.

      See http://notetab.com for a list of all groups and how to join them.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic