14795Re: [Clip] Outlines - Text to outlines

  • hsavage
    Feb 10, 2006
      Lee Underwood wrote:
      > I have reloaded it but to no avail. It lists the
      > files (including the entire directory path) but
      > when I click on them, nothing happens.
      >
      > Lee

      When I run either clip I end up with an Outline w/links which are formed
      by the individual filenames only. There are no paths visible that I see.

      These are the clip info headers, does yours match? If not, you may have
      yet another version of someones 'Files to Outlines' clip.

      This is from the 'Dirstuff' clipbook

      H="Files To Outline..."
      ; Last update on 04-04-2000, Support@..., jody
      ; Requires NoteTab version 4.8 or above
      ; http://www.notetab.net

      This is from an 'Outlines' clipbook

      H="Files To Outline..."
      ; Last update on 04-04-2000, Sojourner@..., jody
      ; Requires NoteTab version 4.8 or above
      ; http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      Both work for me.

      ºvº
      06.02.10
      "Cooking I; Bringing Back Bacon, Eggs and Butter."
      hrs ø hsavage@...
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic