14780Outlines - Text to outlines

  • Lee Underwood
    Feb 7, 2006
      I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here. I have Jody's clip for
      working with outlines. I have a directory of files and want them to
      be listed separately in the outline, with the contents of each
      document readable when I click on its heading. I used the one by Jody
      ("Files To Outline...") It created an outline with a directory
      listing of each file as the headers (would like something different)
      but, when I click on them, nothing happens. I'm lost. Any suggestions?

      Lee