14754Re: [Clip] Encrypting Entire Subfolders

    Feb 1, 2006
      Hi Ray,

      >This thing runs lightening fast. ...and, to my amazement, it worked!
      >Apparently, ^! inserts what follows into the DOS box and runs it. I may never
      >write another Batch file again!
      >
      >I will want to use this for lots of other jobs in future. Where in Clip Help
      >can I read about ^! ? I see dozens of commands that begin with ^!, but I
      >don't see a listing for ^! alone.
      >
      >NoteTab is amazing!

      ;)

      Look in the regular Help | Reference | Tools | Editor Clipbook |
      Clip Basics. It does not actually explain ^!, but you can get a
      closer look for ideas to use ^!.

      Also click on Help | Help on Clipbook Programming and read "Clip
      Language - Introduction"

      Also, search for "^!" without the quotes in my Clipbook
      Programming Tutorial:

      The following is a download for a Clipbook programming tutorial
      designed to walk you through Clip writing. It includes "Getting
      Started" (which is a web page with a number of images displaying
      different parts of NoteTab that deals with Clipbooks), making a
      Clipbook Library, adding Clips, and editing Clips, on to more
      difficult Clip writing. Be sure to read the Introduction also.
      Open ClipTut.clb and then click on the ClipTut.otl Outline Clip
      to open the Outline.

      All the contents of the zip files go in NoteTab's Libraries
      folder. http://www.notetab.net/zip/cliptut.zip

      Useful links...

      http://www.notetab.net http://www.notetab.net/html/cd-info.htm
      http://www.fookes.us

      http://www.notetab.net/faq/ntb
      You might find some of the following links useful...

      + Various Documents and Jody's NoteTab Site
      + Clipbook/Clip Tutorial, Write Your Own Clips!
      + Online FAQ and Download in Outline Format
      + Aid4Mail
      + Discussion Mailing Lists

      Extra Help for NoteTab's Clipbar (and basic Clip editing)
      http://www.notetab.net/html/clipbar.htm

      The NoteTabbers Assistant Page
      Clipbook Repository: http://www.notetab.com/libraries.php

      NoteTab's Comparison Chart
      http://www.notetab.net/html/chart.htm

      Clipbook Clip Writing Tutorial by Jody Adair
      http://www.notetab.net/html/cliptut.htm <-- Coming in the future...
      http://www.notetab.net/zip/cliptut.zip <-- Available now!
      (Unzip/extract to NoteTab's Libraries folder.)

      From the NoteTab Fookes Software Support Desk by Jody Adair
      http://www.notetab.net/faq/ntb <-- Online Now!!!...
      http://www.notetab.net/faq/ntb/faq-ntb.otl.zip <-- Outline format...
      From the Fookes Software Support Desk (mbg,a4m, etc.) <-- Coming in the future...

      All You Want and do Not Want to Know About the NoteTab Upgrade Procedure :)
      http://www.notetab.net/html/howupdate.htm

      CD-ROM Information
      http://www.notetab.net/html/cd-info.htm

      The NoteTabbers Assistant Page (my personal NoteTab site)
      Get many useful free Clips and Libraries: http://www.notetab.net

      Other software that you may find useful; I use the most of it
      daily. They are at my affiliates site:

      Sojourner's Five Wink Software: http://www.sojourner.us/software

      A lot of it integrates directly and seamlessly in NoteTab like
      the most excellent thesaurus WordWeb! (freeware and shareware
      versions - it replaces NoteTab's so that when you press F11 it
      brings up the word that the cursor is on. It is a must download!)

      Other software that integrates with NoteTab is CSE HTML
      Validator, a must have for web page authors, and TopStyle, a CSS
      editor; freeware and shareware versions available too! Both work
      off NoteTab's Tools menu and customizable shortcuts can be made
      for them. When CSE HTML Validator is used a Clipbook Library is
      created that has the Clips for the errors, warnings, messages,
      and when you click on one it brings you right to the line with
      the problem. There's a number of other excellent software
      programs listed there as well. Thanks for taking the time to
      visit it:

      Sojourner'$ Five Wink $oftware: http://www.sojourner.us/software ;)

      Convert and Archive your eMail - over 20 email formats supported!
      http://www.fookes.us/aid4mail (Jody'$ Affiliate $ite, Tutorial's Coming!)

      Fookes Software Products Page
      http://www.fookes.us (Jody'$ Affiliate $ite) thanks much!!! :)

      You might want to check out the CD contents and other
      useful information below.

      PayPal Pay Now!
      When buying from...
      a checking account, please send to: Sales@...
      https://www.paypal.com/affil/pal=sales@...

      a credit card, or outside USA send to: Jody@...
      https://www.paypal.com/affil/pal=jody@...

      CD-ROMs Loaded With MB and Are Very Useful
      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
      The CD-ROMs for our products have lots of extras on them
      including: very useful freeware and shareware, extra HTML help
      for beginners, an excellent Clip writing tutorial, other short
      tutorials, third party products that work seamlessly with
      NoteTab... You can get more than one registered program on the
      same CD at no extra charge, even if you already registered the
      products; see "cd-info.htm" and "onthiscd.htm" below for details
      and the contents of the CDs.

      Ordering Information: Price, CD build type...
      http://www.notetab.net/html/cd-info.htm
      Programs, Utilities, Helps, Clip Tutorial...
      http://www.notetab.net/html/onthiscd.htm
      Third Party Products: Freeware and Shareware...
      http://www.notetab.net/html/tpp-readthis.htm
      Order Fookes Software through me (on/off CD)...
      http://www.fookes.com/regnow.html?2448

      PayPal
      http://www.notetab.net/html/paypal-fs.htm

      Fast, Courteous, Very Useful Discussion Mailing Lists
      http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm

      The NoteTabbers Assistant Page
      The site (http://www.notetab.net) is one of my personal web
      sites. You can get a lot of useful Libraries and some great Clips
      there on a page named Snatch-A-Clip.

      http://www.notetab.net/html/snatchclp.htm
      http://www.notetab.net/html/html/library.htm

      http://www.sojourner.us/software