14750Re: [Clip] Encrypting Entire Subfolders

  • R Shapp
    Feb 1, 2006
      Hi Harvey,

      Thank you for going to the trouble of downloading the WinRAR trial program.

      <<After one becomes familiar with it ease of use would probably improve. >>

      I use only a small part of its functionality, and I am still not too
      proficient with it. That's why I want to automate its use so I can just
      invoke a clip to do the detail work.

      <<The ^! preceding the Winrar command is the old way of doing the ^!Shell
      command.>>

      What's the advantage of ^!shell over ^! ? I read the Help entries, and they
      seem identical.

      Thanks again.

      Ray Shapp
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic