14401Re: [Clip] Re: MD5 checksum clip : Resolved

  • loro
    Nov 14, 2005
      rpdooling wrote:
      > >>but have not contributed much in the last 3 or 4 years. maybe I
      >remember why now...<<
      >
      >Oh, come on! Don't let feeling silly stop you. I learned about md5 by
      >monitoring the exchange. I'm glad you did it.

      Yeah, me too. Hadn't used it before either. You should see the errors that
      my clips produce. I occasionally share clips with a friend and she always
      writes back and asks what she does wrong because this and that happens that
      shouldn't. Well, it isn't she that does something wrong! Usually turns out
      well in the end and that's what matters.

      Lotta
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic