14219Re: [Clip] How do I get array data back

  • acummingsus
    Sep 11, 2005
      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "acummingsus" <acumming@c...> wrote:
      > --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "Ian D. Davies" <iddavies@s...> wrote:
      > > I notice that you are not running through loop2. You only process
      > the first
      > > item in loop2 then fall through to ":bestaat". You need a goto at
      > the bottom
      > > of the loop sending you backup to loop2.

      Oh, yes, you are (likely may be) (you are) short circuiting your clip
      at that point.

      ^!Inc %rnr%
      ^!IfFileExist ^%Filenamen^%rnr%% bestaat ELSE bestaatniet

      ^!Info bestaat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      ^!Goto end

      ^!Info bestaat niet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      ^!Goto end

      it will ONLY do one record. It is so because whenever use ELSE

      makes it an either/or thing

      either it goes to point A

      or else it goes to point B.

      In this case (point A and B I mean to be the two of your labels ie
      colon_____) Each label ends/kills the clip as in ^!Goto end

      ^!Info bestaat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      ^!Goto end

      ^!Info bestaat niet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      ^!Goto end

      That's fine if that's what you want (want to end whenever passes
      through either of those labels **just once**.

      But to recap:

      ^!IfFileExist ^%Filenamen^%rnr%% bestaat ELSE bestaatniet

      that line sends it to either of those two labels AND both (since both,
      then either) of those two labels then *ends/kills* the clip.

      But you seek for it to NOT end after only one record. So, in order to
      do so, the logic of your clip must be changed.

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic