      From: ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of abairheart
      Sent: Friday, September 02, 2005 4:31 PM
      To: ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Clip] Determining Active INI Filename?

      I've encountered this problem often. It is related to file ownership.
      If you create an INI file in one user account, then try to edit it as a
      different user, you MAY have trouble writing to the file (Windows XP).

      In particular, if you create a file as admiistrator, and then switch
      over to a regular user account, the regular user will not have the same
      permissions, as the administrator.

      Abair

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic