14190Re: [Clip] Determining Active INI Filename?

  • abairheart
    Sep 2, 2005
      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, hsavage <hsavage@p...> wrote:
      > Jamal,
      >
      > I would be interested to know under what circumstances you have
      trouble
      > editing and saving the NoteTab ini file. I would like to try
      > duplicating the problem.

      PMFBI,

      I've encountered this problem often. It is related to file ownership.
      If you create an INI file in one user account, then try to edit it as a
      different user, you MAY have trouble writing to the file (Windows XP).

      In particular, if you create a file as admiistrator, and then switch
      over to a regular user account, the regular user will not have the same
      permissions, as the administrator.

      Abair
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic