14120Re: [Clip] Re: select between tags clip

  • Julie
    Aug 14, 2005
      At 8/13/2005 10:56 PM, John Zeman wrote:

      >Julie I'll zip and email you the one Hugo and I put together a few
      >years ago which works very nicely for me. I'd post it here but it's
      >long enough that all the yahoo inserted line breaks would make it a
      >challenge to reassemble.

      Thanks, John, that was exactly the one I was looking for! I figured
      someone would have it at their finger tips, and works like a charm
      "as is". The one in the Sample Code library would've needed a lot of
      fiddling around with to get to that form.

      Makes it quite easy to strip HTML out of specific text, and reformat
      all in one fell swoop!

      Julie
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic