14116Re: select between tags clip

  • John Zeman
    Aug 13, 2005
      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, Julie <gleits@c...> wrote:
      > I'm looking for a clip I swear I've seen (but can't seem to find)
      > that selects an entire HTML tag, for example everything from <a
      > href... etc to </a>
      >
      > Anyone point me in the right direction?
      >
      > Too lazy to invent the wheel when I know I've seen it turning...
      >
      > Julie

      Julie I'll zip and email you the one Hugo and I put together a few years ago which works very nicely for me. I'd post it here but it's long enough that all the yahoo inserted line breaks would make it a challenge to reassemble.

      Also I think Ed might have constructed a similar clip awhile back. I never followed what he did very closely but you might want to check it out too.