14091Re: snag url and selection and save to file

  • Mark B.
    Aug 3, 2005
      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "d_offen" <d_offen@y...> wrote:

      > Tried that and it just showed as an unsaved document (little red
      > symbol) with the filename pasted into the tab. It wasn't saved and
      the
      > save as or save commands did nothing. It was like the save commands
      > were frozen. I don't know if it actually was saved because I
      couldn't
      > find the save path anywhere.

      Sorry. Seems to work fine here (WinXP Home, NoteTab 4.95). One problem
      with this method is that the Save As dialog doesn't open if the file
      name contains illicit characters. You could correct the file name
      before renaming the doc, or you could launch Save As manually in those
      cases.

      Nothing is saved automatically. The only saving is done manually from
      the Save As dialog.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic