14062Re: [Clip] Newbie silly question; mkdir from list

  • Phillip Sand Hansel II
    Jul 20, 2005
      >>...it can create a subfolder with no name that you can't delete. I've
      >>tried several things...

      I too have a folder I can not rename nor delete. I've gone to a DOS window
      and tried to rmdir with quotes around the name and adding various amounts of
      blank spaces at the end (before the close quote). Didn't work. I figure it
      may be a tab or cr/lf at the end of the name, but can not seem to trick DOS
      into accepting a return in the line command.

      I've modified the code so (as below) it won't happen again, but does anyone
      know how I might deal with this bad folder? (I've tried ignoring it, but it
      bothers me still. :-)

      Mr. Phillip Sand Hansel II
      http://philliphansel.com