14052Re: [Clip] Newbie silly question; mkdir from list

  • John
    Jul 15, 2005
      hsavage wrote:

      > Under certain conditions, at least it did for
      me, it can create a
      > subfolder with no name that you can't delete. I've tried several things
      > but I'll take suggestions of ways to delete this folder.

      Have you tried looking at it in dos?
      The name of the folder might consist of a space
      character or some other one which is invisible in
      windows - like chr 160 (#0a0) - but which may be
      visible in dos.
      If its name is chr 160, in dos you'd want the
      command:

      del Ç

      It's odd that windows can't delete it though ..