      From: "hsavage" <hsavage@...>
      To: <ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2005 9:53 AM
      Subject: Re: [Clip] Newbie silly question; mkdir from list

      the clip works fine.

      H="Mkdir"
      ; prompts user for path
      ^!Set %dirpath%=^?{(T=D)Pick the
      TargetFolder=C:\PROJECT\a2dtechspec\working\}
      ; jumps to top of document
      ^!Jump 1
      ; begins loop
      :LOOP
      ^!Set %lastrow%=^$GetRow$
      ^!Set %foldername%=^$GetLine$
      ^!MkDir "^%dirpath%^%foldername%\"
      ^!Jump +1
      ; exit loop at end of file
      ^!If ^$GetRow$=^%lastrow% END
      ^!If ^$GetRow$ > ^$GetTextLineCount$ END ELSE LOOP

      ºvº
      05.07.13
      hrs > hsavage@...

      Yahoo! Groups Links