14001Sending text to other application

  • tkhgsh
    Jun 30, 2005
      I was writing a clip that copies a command text to the clipboard and
      paste it in another software command line to run the command on it.

      It worked perfectly on my old laptop, but it doesn't work on my new
      desktop. The clip itself is identical, and I just transfered my
      NoteTabPro from my old computer to the new one. I have the same target
      software on both computers.

      It seems that up to the step of copying the text to clipboard is fine,
      but it doesn't activate the other software with ^!FocusApp.

      I have no idea why this happens. What could be the cause for this?

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic