13828Re: Re: [Clip] Sequential numbering

  • Alec Burgess
    Jun 6, 2005
      Alan:

      > Good ol sometimes erratic delivery timing Yahoo mail
      > lists (er, maybe it's my ISP). I just now got Alec's
      > post when I retrieved my email just now.

      I get a lot of threads where the first answer gets threaded above the
      question - call it Yahoo-Jeopardy :-)

      Every once in a while I think to visit the yahoo-groups website to see if
      I've come late to the party, but usually just fire it off and let someone
      else worry about getting the same answer twice.

      Regards ... Alec
      --