13420Re: [NTB] Control characters

    Mar 10, 2005
      Hi Tim,

      If you need to reply to this, please do it on the Clips list. See
      my signature line to sign up for it, or any [NTB] yahoogroups footer...

      >How do I enter control characters (ASCII 0 to 31) in NoteTab Pro? I
      >am trying to create clips to paste direct into Word documents and
      >have to use linebreaks (VT, ASCII 11) rather than para marks.

      There may be more functions like these; I'm not a programmer, so
      I do not know exactly which you need if any, but I guessed. :)

      DecToChar
      HexToInt
      IntToHex
      StrAsciiToAnsi

      Example:
      ^!Insert ^$DecToChar(11)$
      ^!InsertText ^$DecToChar(11)$
      or just:
      ^$DecToChar(11)$

      If not following certain things like a ^!Command, I think.