      From: Don - htmlfixit.com [mailto:don@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 2:54 PM
      To: ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Clip] File paths in clips

      kld1956 wrote:

      > I need to insert the name of a file that I search for, using an Open
      > File dialog box (^?[(t=o) Find file], but I don't want the full file
      > path returned, just the name of the file.
      >
      > Is there a switch or mask that will remove the file path from the
      > text returned?

      Help -> Help on Clip Programming -> Search Tab || enter "filename" and
      hit enter || double click on Disk Files || scroll down until you find
      this as one of the highlighted terms:
      ^$GetFileName(FileName)$
      Returns the name and extension of FileName (without path). Since version

      4.8, this function works both on Windows file names and URLs.

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic