13198Re: [Clip] Re: String Interpretation (was ^!If Bug ?)

    Jan 11, 2005
      Hi Alan,

      Thanks for the mention. Awhile back I renamed it. It is now called

      ClipTut

      The following is a download for a Clipbook programming tutorial
      designed to walk you through Clip writing. It includes "Getting
      Started" (which is a web page with a number of images displaying
      different parts of NoteTab that deals with Clipbooks), making a
      Clipbook Library, adding Clips, and editing Clips, on to more
      difficult Clip writing. Be sure to read the Introduction also.
      Open ClipTut.clb and then click on the ClipTut.otl Outline Clip
      to open the Outline.

      All the contents of the zip files go in NoteTab's Libraries
      folder. http://www.notetab.net/zip/cliptut.zip

      You can also sign up for the NoteTab Clips List to get answers to
      Clip questions, but please do not post there concerning the
      tutorial. NoteTab Clips Subscribe & Edit Options:

      Subscribe, unSubscribe, Options

      Happy Clip'n! Jody

      http://www.notetab.net http://www.notetab.net/html/cd-info.htm