13181Re: [Clip] Re: String Interpretation (was ^!If Bug ?)

  • John Mitchell
    Jan 7, 2005
      Alan

      No probs, and I really do appreciate the help from you and all the
      others on this group. I'm also a huge fan of NTB. I use it all day and
      every day and the more I delve into templates and clips the more mileage
      I get out of it.

      The term holy war alludes to the tendency of some group "discussions" I
      have seen, mainly in other fora, to descend into a ping pong match
      between believers and non-believers. I thought it was a common term, but
      perhaps not. In any case, no slight intended and sorry if I was a bit
      abrupt.

      I've started using Clip Assistant which will undoubtedly help keep me on
      the straight and narrow.

      Regards, John M