13154Odd timing of mailings received from list was Re: [Clip] ^!If Bug ?

  • Alan_C
    Jan 5, 2005
      (I wonder if John saw RS's post about quoting the variable names)

      I went to the www interface of Yahoo Groups. There I saw RS's post from
      earlier in the day of which it's now three hours since RS sent that post
      to this list and I have still not received that post via the email.

      That's been happening a lot here lately. Unless I wait a day or longer
      to reply or else go to the www Yahoo groups interface, then I am taking
      a risk that I'll post to the list and duplicate what someone else has
      already posted.

      I'm curious: Is this a list wide thing or am I the only one it happens
      to or is it happen to only a small percentage of list recipients?

      Alan.

      John Mitchell wrote:
      > Alan
      >
      > Thanks. I've submitted a bug report.