13130^!Keyboard malfunction

  • Roy Herring
    Jan 3, 2005
      I don't know if I have a Windows problem or Notetab problem, but the only solution is to reboot. I have tried exiting Notetab and bring it back up, but that doesn't help.
      I was wandering if someone else has had a similar problem and has found a better way of correcting it rather than rebooting. It happens about once every 5 days.

      The problem seems to be any ^!Keyboard command that pastes info into a menu.

      One of my examples is:
      ^!Keyboard SHIFT+CTRL+M #0# TAB #10# ENTER
      Manually doing SHIFT+CTRL+M #0# TAB #10# ENTER still works.

      Input:
      aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

      Output:
      Normally it works fine and reformats the lines at 10 cols.
      When the problem occurs, it doesn't reformat but pastes the 0 and 10, like this:
      0 10
      aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

      Thanks,
      Roy