12895Re: [Clip] Re: Clips in context menu

  • Ian Rastall
    Dec 1, 2004
      On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 20:51:59 -0000, "abairheart"
      <abairheart@...> wrote:

      >Too bad Eric didn't document these INI files better. There is a lot
      >of useful stuff you can do with them.

      Hey Abair. Do you know which INI file to look at, and if it's
      possible to add clips to the toolbar? I imagine that if I were
      able to do that, they would show up in that list in the options
      dialog. At the moment the list doesn't include personal toolbars,
      such as the one I have featuring icons for some of my more-used
      clips.

      Thanks for your earlier reply,

      Ian
      --