12708Re: [Clip] nother error

  • Ed Brown
    Nov 10, 2004
      Alan,
      Thanks, this worked after I changed the oldsig to signature.txt. It
      seems that I should leave the signature.txt in place as that is what
      when into the line in Tools>Account Settings>attach this signature and
      in the slot was written C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\My
      Documents\signature.txt. It appears if this is left in place then the
      clip will bring up the signature for the correct date. Will this work
      every morning when I boot up the computer or will I need to go to the
      Clip Library and click on the clip?
      Ed

      Alan wrote:

      > hsavage wrote:
      > [ . . ]
      > > H="Sigline Changer"
      > > ^!Set %newsig%=^$GetShellFolder(Personal)$signature^[dd^].txt
      > > ^!Set %oldsig%=^$GetShellFolder(Personal)$signature.txt
      > > ^!CopyFile "^%newsig" "^%oldsig%"
      >
      > % (at least here in my email) missing at end of "^%newsig"
      >
      > "^%newsig%"
      >
      > don't know if that have affect or not.
      >
      > H="Sigline Changer test"
      > ^!Set %newsig%=^$GetShellFolder(Personal)$signature^[dd^].txt
      > ^!Set %oldsig%=^$GetShellFolder(Personal)$signature.txt
      > ^!Info newsig^%NL%^%newsig%^%NL%^%NL%oldsig^%NL%^%oldsig%
      > ;--end---
      >
      > The Info box (code line) might provide you visual showing of if it is
      > getting the paths alright or not.
      >
      > --
      > Alan.
      >

      > *Yahoo! Groups Sponsor*
      > click here
      > <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12903fbke/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups/S=1705007389:HM/EXP=1100193681/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://companion.yahoo.com>

      My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am.
      -Unknown
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic