12700Re: [Clip] nother error

  • Ed Brown
    Nov 10, 2004
      I copied just as it is in this email and replaced it. It picks the right
      day and right sig text but this is the error I get now. So perhaps due
      to the email it may not have the spaces in the right place.
      Line 3 Clip Syntax Error
      COPYFILE "c:\Documents and Settings\Ed\My Documents\signature10.txt"

      This is what I have now.

      H="Sigline Changer"

      hsavage wrote:
      > Ed Brown wrote:
      > > Line 2 Clip Syntax Error
      > > COPYFILE "signature09.txt"
      > >
      > > and here is the clip that I assembled that produces the above error:
      > > ^!CopyFile "^$GetShellFolder(c:\Documents and Settings\Ed\My
      > > Documents\signature.txt)$signature^[dd^].txt"
      > > "^$GetShellFolder(C:Documents and Settings\Ed\My
      > > Documents\signature.txt)$signature.txt"
      >

      > H="Sigline Changer"
      > ^!CopyFile "^$GetShellFolder(Personal)$signature^[dd^].txt"
      > "^$GetShellFolder(Personal)$signature.txt"
      >

      > hrs
      >
      > --
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic