12440Re: [Clip] Easier Date Question

  • prlproductmanager
    Sep 3, 2004
      Yes. Lets assume that these are the 4 date formats I will have. I'm
      sure I can modify on the fly if I run across an variation on this,
      or work something into my clip to get the dates into one of the
      following 4 formats.
      Thanks so much for your attention to this.
      I've looked into running a perl script to do this but it seemed
      really hard.
      Solving this issue will allow me to completely automate a lot of my
      work.