12435Re: [Clip] Easier Date Question

    Sep 2, 2004
      Hi Rayellen,

      >For instance, in my doc, the date appears in any one of the
      >following formats:
      >March 01, 2004
      >MAR 1 2004
      >03/01/2004
      >03/01/04
      >
      >I can select the string, set the variable, but then I need to output
      >the date in 2 places in 2 different formats:
      >YYYY-MM-DD AND MM/DD/YYYY.

      That can be done. Are those the only 4 date formats you have?
      What are all the different spelling you have for each month such
      as April, Apr.

      >p.s. Silly question, but I've seen the pronoun he and she applied to
      >Jody, can we get a little clarity on this?

      In this case Jody is a him. :) Not always, but most the time,
      Jody with the "y" ending will be male and the "ie" ending will be
      female. You are more likely to see Jody with a y used for a
      female than Jodie for a male. Names with the "ie" ending in
      English are usually always female. There's always those that
      "curse" their children though. <g> Like a boy named Bobbie
      instead of the masculine Bobby. Then there are the females that
      go by Bobby, but that is more acceptable than Bobbie for a guy. ;)