12164Re: [Clip] NoteTab software.

  • Richard Hole
    Jul 11, 2004
      Hi Larry or whoever can help,

      Thanks for your letter. Sorry not to reply sooner.

      I started my own library but actually deleted the clips of ys, nts, ntp, ch, etc in the PasteClips library before I received your letter. I hope it won't harm the program. It sound like using them would be very slow where you say
      "If you go to an open document in MS Word for example and type in
      ys then highlight it and click on Words "copy" button on Words toolbar, you will activate NoteTab's "OnClipboardChange" which will replace the ys you typed with "Yours Sincerely,"

      It is strange how a button can be created for almost anything else apart from "Copy to Clipboard" unless we can find out a way to do it. Do you think it will be done in any future versions?

      Using keystrokes to paste clips in directly would be much quicker tan activating the NoteTab program, clicking on the clip and copying it to the clipboard before pasting it. Can you do this with the paid for version of the program?

      Your help is appreciated
      Regards Richard.