12101Using a template or a clip to turn off word wrap for all .bat files

  • Daniel Prince
    Jul 2, 2004
      Is it possible to use a template or a clip to turn off Word Wrap and
      Wrap to Column for all .bat and .ini files? I want Notetab Standard to
      turn both of them off if I create a new file or open an already existing
      file.

      If it is possible, how would I go about doing it? Thank you in advance
      for all replies.
      --
      I just heard a TV commercial about an automobile that has a rear
      entertainment system. I immediately wondered exactly how would an