11958Re: [Clip] Date Math

  • Larry Thomas
    Jun 4, 2004
      At 10:32 PM 6/4/04 -0000, you wrote:
      >Does anyone already have functions to calculate a date N number of
      >days in the past or future?
      >
      >Or Calculate the number of days between two dates?

      Hi Walter,

      This is a previous post on the subject. I downloaded the program and I
      like it really well.

      Date: 2004/02/05 07:13 PM
      Subject: Re: [Clip] Date figuring?
      From: Mark Partous <mark@...>
      To: ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com

      Hello Christine,

      C> Anyway, if someone could direct me or point me to something already
      written,
      C> I'd really appreciate it! I don't want to murder all these seeds!

      Perhaps this can keep you far enough from the electric chair:

      Date Calculator:

      http://members.ozemail.com.au/~jaesenj/software/software.html

      The program is freeware; this message is a sendusapictureofyourflowers-tip
      :-)

      --
      Best Wishes,
      Mark

      Added to otl on 02/07/2004 at 3:40:14 PM.

      END OF PREVIOUS POST TO THE CLIPS LIST:

      Regards,

      Larry
      lrt@... e¿ê