      From: Larry Thomas
      To: ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, May 03, 2004 7:02 AM
      Subject: Re: [Clip] word count

      Hi Ed,

      This clip combines with John's clip and it does the whole thing. It runs
      text statistics on the current open document. It copies the advanced page
      to the clipboard and then pastes it to a new document. It then runs John's
      replace clip and deletes the percent column. It then sets the tab size to
      35 and replaces the tabs with spaces. And finally, it restores the tab
      size to the default setting.

      You can modify it to suit your tastes.

      ______[Copy below this line]_______
      H="Get Text Statistics"
      ;lrt@... e¿ê
      ;05/03/2004, 06:56:39 AM
      ^!Keyboard Alt+T S M Ctrl+A &200 Alt+C &200 Shift+Ctrl+V Ctrl+Home
      ^!Replace "{^.*}\t[0-9]+\.[0-9]+$" >> "\1" AIWRS
      ;
      ^!Keyboard Alt+D P &100 Alt+S #35# Enter &200 Alt+M S B Ctrl+Home &200
      Alt+D P &100 Alt+S Delete Enter
      ;
      _____[Copy above this line]______
      | right click over the clipbook |
      | and choose "Add from Clipboard" |

      Be sure to restore the long line in the clip before you try to use it.

      Regards,

      Larry
      lrt@... e¿ê

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor