11533Re: Alarm clip please?

  • chrispyewoodcarving
    Feb 4, 2004
      Thanks John - I'll keep a copy of this. You may have noticed Mark
      suggesting other ways than clips too, so perhaps that is the way
      forward as you imply too.
      Still I'll give it a whirl, if only because it's magic to me that
      this clever-looking but seeming gobbledigook can make things happen -
      love it!
      Thanks for offering the clip.
      Chris

      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "John Zeman" <john041650@y...>