11527Alarm clip please?

  • chrispyewoodcarving
    Feb 3, 2004
      Hello everyone,

      I'm sure this is the sort of clip some of you guys can do in your
      sleep but is beyond my meagre experience and i need it straight away.
      I have to do some back exercises at set times and I keep forgetting
      while I'm working away at the pc.

      I need a sort of alarm clip that pops a message up on the VDU screen
      and plays a sound every so often - say at half hourly intervals -
      until I stop it.
      Ideally, I'd like a little admin box from which I could set the
      message, the sound and the time interval, and then activate.

      Can anyone spare the time to put something together?
      I'd really appreciate it.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic