11525need help highlighting wholewords in text

  • b0s0x2002
    Jan 30, 2004
      Does anyone know if it is possible, and how to go about highlighting
      (or underlining) only text that equals a correctly spelled dictionary
      word. Basically I need to search through text files and distinguish
      actual words from random unfomatted text without removing anything.
      Highlighting characters that don't amount to a word would be
      effective as well.
      Is this possible with Notetab pro? Does anyone know any good
      references that may assist me (a noob) in writing this?

      Any help would be much appreciated =)
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic