11489Re: [Clip] Path to Fonts

  • Ed Brown
    Jan 7, 2004
      So altho I did get a subscription off, it is not working. Sorry, but I will post some questions to the ntb-clips list when I do not understand anything. I did research but too much has been left without the examples that I need. Focus I now understand, thanks everyone.

      There was an example on how to do the first 8 parts but the last 3 did not have an example. Since this is a beginners class examples for some of us are needed. Had the lesson 1 clip been completely written out using the parts that the author intended so we could see what it would do and what parts made it work and the beginner could play with it until he felt comfortable enough to write a similar clip. Thanks again everyone. I wil be back. I am starting lesson 2.

      Yahoo! Groups Links