11488Re: [Clip] Path to Fonts

  • Ed Brown
    Jan 7, 2004
      From: Alan C.
      To: ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 4:59 PM
      Subject: Re: [Clip] Path to Fonts

      On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 07:32:10 -0600, Ed Brown wrote:
      [ . . ]
      > 4. Open a new document
      [ . . . an text gets pasted into that same doc . . . ]
      > 9. Launch Notepad with the focused temporary document in it.

      If this is clipclass then the moderator traditionally has requests(ed) to post to that list instead of this one since others may have same/similar question. Also

      Thanks Alan, I did not know there was such a list but I am subscribed now--maybe.
      Ed