11484Re: [Clip] Path to Fonts

  • Larry Thomas
    Jan 7, 2004
      Hi Julie,

      At 06:29 PM 1/7/04 -0500, you wrote:
      >Hi Alan,
      >
      >>If this is clipclass then the moderator traditionally has requests(ed) to
      >>post to that list instead of this one since others may have same/similar
      >>question. Also
      >>
      >>http://www.notetab.net/html/maillist.htm
      >
      >Reference
      >http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ntb-ClipClass/
      >
      >"There is no group called ntb-ClipClass." I thought maybe there was a typo
      >but I tried again by loading by Fookes Groups at one time and got the same
      >message.
      >
      >So I guess these questions are allowed on this list?
      >
      >I have no clue what happened to the list as I wasn't a moderator there, but
      >I do have all the posts in an OTL format :-).
      >
      >Julie

      I believe that Jody was pretty much doing this list himself and it was
      getting more than he could keep up with and do the other things he has to
      do right now. Any way I am listing part of a post by Jody on this subject.

      Date: 2004/01/04 10:32 PM
      Subject: Re: [NTB] Re: New baby here, need some help, please
      From: Jody <kjv-av1611@...>
      To: notetab@yahoogroups.com

      Hi Larry & Dan!

      >>Material Snipped>>

      Thanks Larry! I will rename this some day since I do not have the
      time to support the lesson tests, etc. at the end of lessons and
      give help with it. It seems to be written well enough now though
      so that one can go all the way through without having to ask
      questions thanks to Alan C. and about the first 10 people through
      it. I was able to rewrite/clarify the places that needed it. Alan
      C. was a great help in proof reading the lessons before I sent
      them out originally.

      >>Material Snipped>>

      You can also sign up for the NoteTab Clips List to get answers to
      Clip questions, but please do not post there concerning the class,
      rather the Clip Class List mentioned above. NoteTab Clips Subscribe
      & Edit Options:

      END OF JANUARY 4TH EMAIL MESSAGE:

      Regards,

      Larry