11481Re: [Clip] Path to Fonts

    Jan 7, 2004
      Hi Ed,

      >This is what I came up with. I think it works like it should, but
      >I don't think that this is the way the author of Lesson 1 meant
      >for it to be written.
      >
      >^!Toolbar New Document
      >^?[Enter name=Arial|_Times New Roman|Verdana]

      The main thing is that you understand the lesson. :) It is the
      basics in using wizards and some basic common commands. The
      "focused temporary document" is the file made when you used the
      Toolbar New Document and text was inserted into it, assuming that
      is what you did. Focused in general means what you are seeing on
      the screen, but the full focus is where the cursor is IMO. One
      might say that active part of the window. (Thanks for your good
      explanations Sheri.)

      "Commands and wizard codes needed:

      ^?[]
      ^?{}