11480Re: [Clip] Path to Fonts

  • Alan C.
    Jan 7, 2004
      On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 07:32:10 -0600, Ed Brown wrote:
      [ . . ]
      >  4. Open a new document
      [ . . . an text gets pasted into that same doc . . . ]
      >  9. Launch Notepad with the focused temporary document in it.

      If this is clipclass then the moderator traditionally has requests(ed) to post to that list instead of this one since others may have same/similar question. Also

      The NoteTab ClipsClass List.......... ntb-ClipClass-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      focused merely means its the doc that's **not one of several open docs that **doesn't have focus. In other words, a focused doc is the current working doc, ie pasted text goes into this doc, not other of multiple opened docs in NoteTab.

      Any new doc is a .tmp (temporary doc) until saved and assign a filename and result saved to disk with your assigned file name.

      > I have no problem until I get to step 9. How do I launch Notepad and what in
      > tarnation is a "focused temporary document." The word focused is throwing
      > me.

      H="load_app"
      ^!Clearvariable %howmany%
      ^!Skip yes loads (2) npad and wpad. No loads (1) WrdPad
      ^!Set %howmany%=1_wpad
      ^!Goto testing1
      ;^?[Enter name=Arial|_Times New Roman|Verdana]
      ^?{Enter name==Italic|No Italics}
      :testing1
      ^!Toolbar New Document
      ^!InsertText ^Ppasted_into_doc
      ^!Set %mytmpdoc%=^$GetShort("^**")$
      ^!Set %fonpath%=^$GetShellFolder(Fonts)$
      ^!Info Font: ^%fonpath%
      ^!Set %winpath%=^$StrDeleteRight("^%fonpath%";6)$
      ^!Info Win: ^%winpath%
      ^!Shell wordpad.exe ^%mytmpdoc%
      ^!IfSame "^%howmany%" "1_wpad" end
      ^!Delay 5