11479Re: [Clip] Path to Fonts

  • Sheri
    Jan 7, 2004
      Hi Ed,

      The reason your clip works is because on your PC txt files are associated with Notepad, and when "^**" gets expanded by NoteTab it has a txt extension.

      Here is my take on your assignment. Note the underscores in the clip wizard choices to define default choices, and the ^!Notepad.exe line to launch Notepad. The instructions said to make sure you have to choose from the 2nd wizard, that is why I added the ^!IfCancel process. :)

      H="Clip4Ed"
      ^?{Pick One==A|_B|C}
      ^!Info The selection should have typed out into the document.
      :Pick_or_else
      ^?{(T=C)Here's another Wizard==_1|2}
      ^!IfCancel NoCancel
      ^!Notepad.exe "^**"