11447Re: [Clip] Delete thousands of lines (long)

  • Dick Gascoigne
    Jan 4, 2004
      Chuck wrote -
      > I wonder if I can get the message back into my Inbox (or the mail
      > folder it came from) in Mozilla-Thunderbird).

      Sheri says that my OE uses a 'different' email format, so I don't know if my
      clip will process the M-Z format correctly. If not, send me a copy of one
      with some (short) attachments -- as a zip file would be best -- and I'll see
      about fixing the clip.

      Re: getting the message back into your inbox...
      I haven't been able to do so in OE. Drag and drop is the only way I could
      find to get messages out & back in.

      If M-Z allows you to Copy an email from a folder and Paste into the Inbox,
      or to Import a file, then you should be able to do that from a clip. (OE
      does not allow the Paste of an email, but you can Drop one into the Inbox.)

      Dick Gascoigne
      Singapore