11441Re: [Clip] Delete thousands of lines (long)

  • Chuck Anderson
    Jan 2, 2004
      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "Dick Gascoigne"
      <dick.gascoigne@a...> wrote:
      > Chuck -
      > > At 02:03 AM 12/30/03 -0000, you wrote:
      > > >I'm trying to delete large attachments from my email inbox.
      >
      > Here's a clip that I use to do just that. I'm running OE, but I
      don't know
      > if that makes a difference.

      Wow! I can't wait to try these out.

      I wonder if I can get the message back into my Inbox (or the mail
      folder it came from) in Mozilla-Thunderbird).

      I got your message about one at a time. Mozilla won't let me drag and
      drop, so that's not a problem. I have to save the message and can
      alter the name then. I'd only do one at a time anyway.

      Thanks,
      Chuck
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic