11347Re: [Clip] Syntax question (Using Examdiff)

  • Larry Thomas
    Dec 5, 2003
      At 02:56 PM 12/5/03 -0000, you wrote:
      >Wow! I'm happy now. That is a clip which reminds me why I have been
      >using NoteTab for years while my partners use the editors
      >with "fancy" features (where's 5.0? <g>).
      >
      >Works like a charm. Couldn't have asked for something that suited
      >my needs any better.

      You are welcome. I am using this one myself so I get the advantage of it
      too. This is one of the many reasons that I like NoteTab so much. Eric
      provided so very very many commands and functions that you can almost drive
      yourself crazy trying to decide which is the best way to do something. And
      it only took me ten lines of code to do compared to what we were trying to
      do before I went this route. !-)

      Regards,

      Larry
      lrt@... e¿ê