11343Re: [Clip] Syntax question (Using Examdiff)

  • michaeljbrock
    Dec 4 9:19 AM
      That's clever! Unfortunately, it would mean that I would lose my
      bookmarks in the files. Probably not a big deal most of the time
      but I'm sure the first time I accidently lost a bunch of bookmarks I
      would become "not very happy"!

      Michael

      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, Larry Thomas <larryt@c...> wrote:

      > Hi Michael,
      >
      > At 12:10 AM 12/4/03 -0000, you wrote:
      > >I gave up on my "fancy" approach and I have adopted yours. Time
      will
      > >tell if I can remember to move the files next to each other
      before I
      > >compare them.
      > >
      > >Michael
      >
      > Here is a modification of my clip that you might like better. It
      takes
      > advantage of the fact that NoteTab maintains a history of the last
      fourteen
      > files opened and you can reopen these files with the ^!Keyborad
      command.
      > All you have to do before you use this clip is to have the two
      files you
      > want to compare open and then close both of them to place them on
      the
      > reopen history list. Then run the clip and it will reopen and
      compare the
      > last two files you closed.
      >
      > ______[Copy below this line]_______
      > H="Examdiff - Reload"
      > ;lrt@n... e¿ê
      > ;12/03/2003, 06:58:26 PM
      > ^!Keyboard Alt+F R 1
      > ^!Set %Comp1%=^**
      > ^!Keyboard Alt+F R 1
      > ^!Set %Comp2%=^**
      > ^!CmdShow Maximize
      > ^!C:\Program Files\Examdiff\EXAMDIFF.EXE "^%Comp1%" "^%Comp2%" /t
      > _____[Copy above this line]______
      > | right click over the clipbook |
      > | and choose "Add from Clipboard" |
      >
      > Regards,