11341Re: [Clip] Database Spit Clip

  • Dick Gascoigne
    Dec 2, 2003
      I have a similar clip, but it divides a large file into a specified number of segments, rather than a variable number segments of fixed size.

      It is used to break up a large spool file containing many documents (e.g. Invoices) into N files, each containing about the same number of documents. That is so each segment can be printed to a different printer, concurrently. (Load balancing.)

      If anyone can use it, let me know.

      Dick Gascoigne