11338Re: [Clip] Syntax question (Using Examdiff)

  • Larry Thomas
    Dec 3, 2003
      Hi Michael,

      At 12:10 AM 12/4/03 -0000, you wrote:
      >I gave up on my "fancy" approach and I have adopted yours. Time will
      >tell if I can remember to move the files next to each other before I
      >compare them.
      >
      >Michael

      Here is a modification of my clip that you might like better. It takes
      advantage of the fact that NoteTab maintains a history of the last fourteen
      files opened and you can reopen these files with the ^!Keyborad command.
      All you have to do before you use this clip is to have the two files you
      want to compare open and then close both of them to place them on the
      reopen history list. Then run the clip and it will reopen and compare the
      last two files you closed.

      ______[Copy below this line]_______
      H="Examdiff - Reload"
      ;lrt@... e¿ê
      ;12/03/2003, 06:58:26 PM
      ^!Keyboard Alt+F R 1
      ^!Set %Comp1%=^**
      ^!Keyboard Alt+F R 1
      ^!Set %Comp2%=^**
      ^!CmdShow Maximize
      ^!C:\Program Files\Examdiff\EXAMDIFF.EXE "^%Comp1%" "^%Comp2%" /t
      _____[Copy above this line]______
      | right click over the clipbook |
      | and choose "Add from Clipboard" |

      Regards,