11335Re: [Clip] Syntax question (I Goofed Again!)

    Dec 3, 2003
      Hi Larry and Michael,

      You can use straight text in the clickable ;Information type
      boxes that does not use any Clip Code at all. They just format
      like a regular document inside them, but you can "stretch" the
      window wide using the method you (Larry) mentioned below w/o the
      Code. As far as wizards go, I know of no way, but some of them
      have the maximize button. You can probably double click on the
      Titlebar as well.

      >>>Example:
      >>>
      >>>MY LONG TITLE -->>
      >>
      >>:Display
      >>^!SetWizardTitle ~^$StrFill(" ";66)$ clean-funnies.com ^$StrFill(" ";66)$~
      >>^!Info [L]^%Folder%^%Ext%^p^pLine Number: ^%Line%^p^p^%LineList%
      >
      >I goofed again and I apologize. I thought that I had checked this all out
      >before but obviously, I did not. I now see that my advice only applies to
      >the information boxes created by the ^!Info command.

      Take care,
      Jody Adair

      and even thou doest err some!
      http://clean-funnies.com