11332Re: [Clip] Syntax question (I Goofed Again!)

  • Larry Thomas
    Dec 3, 2003
      Hi Jody and Michael,

      At 02:39 AM 12/3/03 -0600, you wrote:
      >Hi Larry & Michael,
      >>You can pad a title with spaces but it is my experience that you
      >>must have some printable text on the right end of the title.
      >>MY LONG TITLE -->>
      >^!SetWizardTitle ~^$StrFill(" ";66)$ clean-funnies.com ^$StrFill(" ";66)$~
      >^!Info [L]^%Folder%^%Ext%^p^pLine Number: ^%Line%^p^p^%LineList%

      I goofed again and I apologize. I thought that I had checked this all out
      before but obviously, I did not. I now see that my advice only applies to
      the information boxes created by the ^!Info command. The wizards as far as
      I can tell cannot be increased or decreased in width by changing the title.
      The title is just truncated to fit the bar and the right side is cut off.
      Again I am sorry about my bad advice.

      lrt@... e¿ê
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic